Nursing Science Journal (NSJ) is a scientific publication for widespread research, criticism topics and review articles in nursing studies, but are not limited in the following issues: Maternity of Nursing, Pediatric Nursing, Medical-surgical Nursing, Critical Care Nursing, Emergency and Trauma Nursing, Mental Health Nursing, Geriatric and Community Nursing.
All papers submitted to the journal must be written in Indonesian or English. Authors for whom English is not their native language are encouraged to have their paper checked before submission for grammar and clarity. The work should not have been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
A. General Requirements
The minimum standard requirements of Nursing Science Journal (NSJ) must be
1. Written in Indonesian or English
2. The length of the submitted paper is at least 10 pages and no more than 16 pages. Editors will evaluate if a paper is needing more than 16 pages.
3. Use of a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and choose APA style
4. Make sure that your paper is prepared using the Template Manuskrip NSJ
B. Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present follow the structure:
1. Title. The title of the paper should describe research aims, method/model, and objective, without Acronym or abbreviation
2. Abstract. The Abstract has a maximum 250 WORDS; No citation; State in the abstract a primary objective, research design, methodology, main outcomes, and results, and the conclusions.
3. Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure: Introduction - The Proposed Method/Algorithm (optional) - Method - Results and Discussion – Conclusion
4. References. Expect a minimum of 20 references primarily with a minimum of 60% to journal papers.